Vedi in italiano Change to english
/HISTORY - A group in constant growth
1957

Start of the industrial activity: Zincatura Colombo is born.

1965

With Fratelli Colombo S.n.c., the Colombo Group enters the plastic moulding sector.

1969

Acquisition of Smir, which distributes thermo-hydraulic material and bathroom furnishings.

1970

Acquisition of Mebel, specialized in the production of melamine articles.

1972

The galvanizing of pipes and iron products is consolidated with the acquisition of Zincol Marchigiana. Fratelli Colombo
S.n.c. becomes Colombo S.p.A. and moves to its current headquarters in Bellusco.
Zincatura Colombo becomes Zincol Lombarda.

1982

The Group enters the zinc oxide production sector with the acquisition of Imova S.p.A. of Cusano Milanino.

1986

Imova S.p.A. becomes Zincol Ossidi S.p.A. and the plant is transferred to its current headquarters in via Adda, Bellusco.

1987

Acquisition of Philco, a historic brand leader in the production of household appliances, from 1994 to the Merloni Group.

1988

Expansion of the production of oxide and zinc, with the acquisition of Zinox, in Vado Ligure.

1994

Through Finplastica S.p.A., Co.ge.fin. acquires 50% of Plastiape S.p.A., specialized in the moulding of containers and devices for pharmaceutical use.
Together with some steelmakers, among the first in Italy, with the minority shareholding of a company owned by the company’s employees, Co.ge.fin. acquires from the Eni Group Pontenossa S.p.A., a company specialized in the recovery and treatment of steel powders with the Waelz process from which zinc oxides are obtained.

1998

Entry into the sports and leisure sector with the purchase and relaunch of the Brianza Golf Club in Usmate (MB).

2003

Through Plastiape S.p.A. purchase of Co-sta and Costa-Pol (Poland), leading companies in the blow moulding and decoration of bottles for cosmetics and toiletries.

2006

Launch of the architectural recovery project of the Ancient Village of Camuzzago through Plus Immobiliare S.r.l. and the partners Sangalli and Puntocasa. Project completed in 2010 with the complete restoration of the church of Santa Maria Maddalena, dating back to 1152.

2008

Construction of the Camuzzago Golf Club, followed in 2009 by the construction of the Camuzzago Country Club, a multi-purpose facility with gym, swimming pools, 5-a-side tennis/football court and paddle courts.
Sale of Plastiape, Costa and Costa-Pol to Newco controlled by an industrial private equity fund: Co.ge.fin. subscribes 10% of the share capital of the new company.

2009

Acquisition of Ceta, a company with a plant in Bergamo, leader in the construction of scaffolding and in the construction of platforms and grandstand seating for sports and entertainment.

2011

Purchase of the industrial building in Urgnano (BG) of 90,000 square meters, about 45,000 of which are covered, for the moulding of plastic materials and the manufacture and marketing of Gio’ Style and Ordinett brand products by Colombo Smart Plastic S.p.A., Newco controlled by Co.ge.fin. S.p.A.

2014

Acquisition through ZincolOssidi S.p.A. of a portion of the former Ferrania industrial area in Cairo Montenotte of 40,000 sqm, in view of the construction of a new site for the production of zinc oxide on a covered area of 17,000 sqm.

2015

Co.ge.fin. supports the investment in the bankrupt Monza Calcio that is taken over by President Nicola Colombo and restored to the professionals in two years.

2018

Extension of the Camuzzago golf course with 5 new par 4.
Sale of Monza Calcio to Silvio Berlusconi’s Fininvest Group.

2019

Co.ge.fin. is included by “Il Corriere della Sera” - an Italian Newspaper - among the 100 “Top Performer” Italian companies, in the Champions ranking that selects those companies that in the last six years have obtained the best financial statements results.

Slide to find out our NUMBERS in about